Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Crib changes

Speaking of nighty-night, we have had to lower the mattress in Ivy's crib and take out the bumper pads, because she was trying to pull up. A few times I had put her in her crib (sitting up) to play while I did something else, and when I came back in the room she was on her knees, holding on to the rail, peering over the crib!

With the mattress lowered and without the bumper pads, the crib kind of looks like a jail cell! So, here's some pictures of my little "inmate":





This morning she was making some "roaring" sounds so Adam commented that it was more like a cage with a wild animal in it than a jail cell :)

In other news, Ivy is getting her two front teeth! Actually, she is also getting a third upper tooth. That makes a total of 7 teeth now!