The sunglasses actually lasted about 5 minutes, which is 5 minutes longer than I was expecting!
I love this winter hat. I can't resist putting it on her sometimes, even inside :)In other news, Ivy has learned how to sit up on her own - that is, from a lying down position. The other night we found her sitting up in her crib - crying - probably because she wanted to go back to sleep and wasn't sure how to lay back down!
Still working on that crawling thing... Each day it seems like she couldn't get any closer to crawling without actually doing it!
She has been even more responsive, which is fun. I can open my mouth wide and say "ahhhh" and she'll repeat it, which is fun. She has also learned how to turn the pages of a book that you're reading to her - and to close it, if she doesn't want to read it!
