Sorry about the above- this never lets me post comments, so I was doing another test run, before writing out my response. Anyways!! Im SOOO excited for you guys. Another baby girl!! You are lucky that Ivy will have a sister to grow up with, I think that is the best :-)
Awww a baby girl ... 2 girls sounds like so much fun. I'm having one, too. Honestly, I can't wait to dress her up and fix her hair ... Ivy always looks so cute ... there's much to look forward to!
Welcome to Ivy's blog. Come back often to see all the latest pictures and to read the latest stories about Ivy. Hopefully this will be a good way for family and friends to keep up with Ivy as she grows day-by-day. We're so glad you stopped by! ~ Adam and Brooke
earg
ReplyDeleteSorry about the above- this never lets me post comments, so I was doing another test run, before writing out my response. Anyways!! Im SOOO excited for you guys. Another baby girl!! You are lucky that Ivy will have a sister to grow up with, I think that is the best :-)
ReplyDeleteAwww a baby girl ... 2 girls sounds like so much fun. I'm having one, too. Honestly, I can't wait to dress her up and fix her hair ... Ivy always looks so cute ... there's much to look forward to!
ReplyDelete