Well, you've already heard it from us, but we'll say it again to both of you... CONGRATULATIONS!! You have our prayers every day of this pregnancy. Praise the Lord for this new baby. You're doing a great job now at parenting, and we're sure that Ivy will make a fabulous big sister! Love, Mom & Dad (Gilbert)
Oh my goodness! That is SOO exciting! Congratuations! You and your new little one will be in my prayers! I pray for a safe and wonderful pregnancy! What a blessing!
Welcome to Ivy's blog. Come back often to see all the latest pictures and to read the latest stories about Ivy. Hopefully this will be a good way for family and friends to keep up with Ivy as she grows day-by-day. We're so glad you stopped by! ~ Adam and Brooke
Well, you've already heard it from us, but
ReplyDeletewe'll say it again to both of you...
CONGRATULATIONS!! You have our prayers
every day of this pregnancy. Praise the
Lord for this new baby. You're doing a great
job now at parenting, and we're sure that Ivy
will make a fabulous big sister!
Love, Mom & Dad (Gilbert)
Oh my goodness! That is SOO exciting! Congratuations! You and your new little one will be in my prayers! I pray for a safe and wonderful pregnancy! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteI thought we agreed it's a brother!
ReplyDelete:)
I can't believe we're preggo at the same time again! What a blessing ... plus I love the company!
ReplyDeleteExcited for you all!