
So, I'm a little behind in getting Ivy's 8 month old post up here. That's because she and I have both been sick. I took her in to see the doctor yesterday, and it appears to be "just" a cold, but this is the sickest I've ever seen her. Fortunately she is doing better now. But, she can't breathe very well, and her nose is a faucet, so that makes eating and sleeping difficult! It also means I'm getting used to having snot rubbed all over my clothes :)
A sweet note: yesterday at the doctor's office, this lady was sitting beside Ivy and me, and she looked at Ivy (who definitely looked sick) and said something to the effect of "Wow - they make baby dolls that look just like that! She's beautiful!" Needless to say, I'm very proud of my beautiful baby, who looks like a baby doll even when she's sick :)
Anyway, here is her 8 month old picture(s) in the chair. Notice how she is getting to the point where she wont sit still anymore. We keep thinking any day now she will start crawling, but so far she hasn't...


Yesterday I sat Ivy on the floor with toys while we were eating dinner and I glanced over at her and she had a kleenex at her mouth and nose! Guess she knows what they're for.


(This last one is right after she pulled her sock off).On an unrelated note, we got Ivy's stats yesterday. She weighs 17 pounds 6 ounces (that's with her diaper on) and is 27 inches long...
