Thursday, March 20, 2008

Guess who's finally crawling!



She's been trying since about Christmas and is finally doing it! In the last week or so, she started crawling just a foot or two, but then would stop and act exhausted, like it was the hardest thing she's ever had to do. She also would "complain" the whole time she was doing it - fussing and having a "pouty" face. However, after she sat back up, she'd look at us and start clapping for herself. Of course we'd join in and clap for her, too.

The bruises have already started... I left the room for a second and she started crying hard, and I guess she hit her head on something because there is a red welt there now :(

Next on the agenda... walking!


Also... Ivy is in the process of getting her 8th tooth!

And, she's making it near impossible to change her diaper and dress her these days. The second you lay her on the changing table (or floor, or bed, or wherever), she immediately rolls over, sticks her butt in the air, and sits up! She won't sit still for even a split second. I'm having to get creative in how I do it these days...